10 Popular Blog Niches Mommy’s can start That Drive Traffic and Make Money (That aren’t Mommy Blogs)
Are you thinking of starting your blog but thinking what is the niche to select?
Do you want to start a blog because you have heard how amazing it is?
You must have read popular blogs and wondering how they must be making money?
Even better if you a stay-at-home mom you can start your own mom blog.
So, I thought I should share some of the best and most profitable and popular blog niches that make money which is not a mommy blog.
10 popular blog niches that drive traffic and are money-making.
- Health and fitness:
Health and fitness are the huge topics online that are in high demand and the best blog to start with. It is very lucrative and hence has a lot of competition as well in this niche and you will find a huge audience who would want to read your Blog.
There are various sub-niches that you can start with to narrow down the competition:
- Various types of diet plans like a Keto diet, various other diet plans…
- Various exercise plans like running, exercising, aerobics, weight lifting, cross-training, cycling…
- A specific audience that you can cover like Men, Women, young, old….
- A particular approach to health: Reiki, Acupressure, Acupuncture, wellness…
- Sharing your progress if you are on a health journey and update your readers on the experience and lessons learned…
- Parenting Blog:
Parenting is a very lucrative niche and one of the best blogs newbies can start with. You can dedicate an entire story section only to moms and children.
Since this is a very lucrative and competitive niche, you can narrow down the competition:
- You can dedicate the entire blog to pre-pregnancy Tips, post-natal tips…
- Various stages of a child from infant parenting, toddler parenting, Teenage parenting…
- You can write about older parents, single parenting, and teenage parents…
- Post-partum recipes for new moms, exercise for new moms, health issues, and solutions for new moms…
- Kids activities, emotional issues of kids, teenage issues…
A whole range of products is available for mother and child which you refer to your audience through affiliate marketing.
Travel again is a highly popular blog niche both with the bloggers and with the readers and there are lots of different approaches you can take to make it a successful blog.
You can add your own travel experience with the different types of cuisine available at your travel destination to the various shopping and sightseeing destinations.
Great photos of the destination, of the famous place, definitely adds to the excitement of the readers.
You can monetize your blog through affiliate links to Hotels, travel buys, airline reservations, and so on.
You can narrow down your blog by writing about:
- Specific countries or continents: tourist places to visit, cuisines to try, things to shop…
- A particular types of travel: solo traveling, Trekking, family travel, leisure travel…
- Your own travel experiences and various places you visit…
- Travel deals: sports activities, scuba diving…
A lifestyle blog is a popular blog with various topics covered. These blogs usually target one type of audience – new moms, teenagers, sportspersons, and so on. The reason behind that is a niche blog with one core theme speaks to one type of audience and you can speak only to them, you can help them by solving their problems and offering them a range of products and services.
For instance, you might have a lifestyle blog where you write about fashion, food, travel, DIYs, and motherhood or you might have a blog that might target only men and you can write about fitness, gadgets, style, and music.
- Thrifty living/Minimalistic living:
Do you know that saving money is one of the biggest niches on Pinterest? There are some massive group boards just on thrifty living/minimalistic living.
How about earning via giving tips to save money?
Minimalistic living is the latest trend in recent times and you will find an audience who loves to read about minimalistic living.
Affiliate marketing and ads are the sources through which you can monetize your blog.
Fashion is yet another immensely popular blogging niche and one can make a lot of money. If you believe that you have a unique take on fashion trends and style, then you should definitely start a fashion blog.
You can blog about trends in fashion or fashion-related news or celebrity fashion and fashion tips.
Since this niche is very competitive, you can narrow down your writing to Female fashion or fashion for men which can focus on tips and product suggestions.
You can monetize this niche via Display ads, Affiliate marketing, and paid tips suggestions.
You will need lots of photographs on Instagram and Pinterest and YouTube videos to promote your brand.
- Educational blog:If you are a Tutor or a Trainer and have great knowledge on a specific topic then Educational blog is a great blog to start. There is a huge audience out there who want to read about educational topics. If you’re a professional degree holder as well and carry years of experience you can write about your findings, experience, and latest updates in the specific area of niche you have selected.
You can monetize your blog through affiliate marketing or sell your E-course to your audience.
We all love food! Blogs that talk about food are hugely popular. You will obviously want to share recipes, various tips, and tricks and share photos of dishes on your blog.
Again, since this topic is popular, you need to have a unique angle to your blog. Perhaps you will be writing about diet recipes, gluten-free recipes, dairy-free recipes or vegan recipes, and so on.
Advertising, affiliate links, or your own recipe book could all be great ways to monetize your food blog.
- Personal Finance:
We all make money and need to invest money. How about a blog that talks about money investment tips?
You might want to write about:
- Investing: marketing tips, various investor tips…
- Budgeting, cost-cutting tips…
- Sharing your progress: this is quite common with blogs that focus on getting out of debt.
- Marketing and Business:
There are loads of blogs out there that talk about marketing and Business and if you are also a digital marketer like me then starting a blog about digital marketing, blogging and Business is a great idea.
As with the other niches on our list, this is a huge one, so you’ll want to find a clear focus and voice for your own blog.
Depending on your expertise and interests, you might choose to blog about:
- B2B (business-to-business) marketing
- B2C (business-to-consumer) marketing
- Blogging, content writing…
You can forever try picking up the best blogging niche or pick up a niche and start writing and within six months or a year, you could be making money from it.
These blog niches are some of the high-demand blog topics/ niches that can help you start a successful blog mama! Is this the year that you start your blog? It can change your life for the better!
6 thoughts on “10 Popular Blog Niches Mommy’s can start That Drive Traffic and Make Money (That aren’t Mommy Blogs)”
Pingback: Belief System | My Topper Kid
Pingback: 7 Essential Affiliate Marketing Skills For a Successful Affiliate Marketer | prasannakumarnk
Pingback: Career in Digital Marketing: If you want to be your own boss
Can we connect for a backlink
my website is : http://learningbyobservation.com
Currently, it is more of a blog.. eventually, it could be about data analysis
Pingback: Don't know how to start an online business? Let's get started! | raysworkspace
Pingback: 14 Easy crafts you can make and sell as a stay at home Mom